Friday, June 17, 2011

MBE Executive Scholarship Networking Luncheon

The HMSDC would like to introduce our July luncheon speaker...
Drum roll please…
MIKE JONES from Discover Leadership Training!
The July luncheon theme is “Position Yourself for Success.”  
This is a luncheon that you DO NOT want to miss. The Council is extremely lucky to have Mr. Jones and we know you will join us and benefit from his passion and message.
All of the Council employees have been to some form of Discover Leadership Training, and here are some of their comments:
“Discover Leadership Training (DLT) really changed my life, both personally and professionally. Mike Jones’s message is so powerful, and since my DLT experience; I have a new appreciation for my job, my relationships and more importantly, myself. It was one of the BEST experiences of my life!” - Amanda Medina, HMSDC
“Discover Leadership Trainings are “Life Changing” experiences. I am, stronger, more confident and expressing ENTHUSIASM has never been so much FUN since attending these trainings. Mike Jones is a TERRIFIC, AWESOME, FABULOUS, trainer and author.  I come in to work every morning looking forward to his “Thought for the Day”, He is always SO RIGHT ON!!!! (I’m just sayin!!!)” - Maria Saenz, HMSDC
Click here to register for the luncheon! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment