Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Did you hear about....

The Talking Stick
A Phenomenal Event!   Every Seat Filled!  State of the Art Networking!
The Talking Stick was held on May the 25th of 2011 from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at The Power Center in Houston. It is a once a year networking event with MBEs and Corporates and trust us... You DO NOT want to miss it next year! "How do I make sure I don't miss it?" I'm glad you asked... Grab your calender, and pencil in our tentative date of May the 23rd 2012.

Read the comments below from some of our attendees. See you next May!

"What a great event and the food was great!" Jorge Sera, Total Insurance Services.

"I LOVE this event!   I had a great time and it really helped to get connected to those  same MBEs that we see at all of the events, but never quite get around to talking to.   This was a great event and very well organized.  I thought it was fabulous." Layle McKelvey, United

"In my opinion, yesterday's Talking Stick event was very valuable and worth both my travel and hotel stay 10 times over.  Traditionally, most networking events that I have attended have key personnel available, but it seems as if everyone in the room is hunting the same person, which makes you feel like a lion on the African Serengeti fighting other lions trying to get a piece of the zebra. The Talking Stick platform, however, enabled me to sit down at several tables and give my 3-minute speech to key personnel for Exxon Mobil, Shell, Chevron, Marathon Oil and Conoco Phillips. Normally it would take the course of a year or more to meet these key individuals. The concept and the origins of the talking stick is very educational and enlightening for all participants. Again good job!!" Richard Fleming, State Tax Group (Reciprocal Member)

"Thank you for the great event ...I was really impressed with the council and the quality of your corporate partners and most importantly the quality of the other MBE firms.  I appreciate the opportunity to participate and look forward to becoming an active member of the council."  Doug Deaton, Caerus Energy, (Reciprocal Member)

"Congratulations.  You hit one out of the ballpark today.  There is no better way to get your message across than having a one on one with the buyer.  Thanks to you, and the MBEs of the big  companies for  putting this together and for  coming out today.   It was  wonderful."  Lanny Griffith, Rancas Freight

Thanks for arranging the Talking Stick event! This is my fourth Talking Stick, and they keep getting better every year.   I have plenty of follow-ups to schedule, including one Corporate member I’ve been pursuing for three years! Jeff Cadieux, President, Argus Talent, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment